Automatic call transfer
PLANITEL provides a simple and effective solution to secure call forwarding in many sectors.
Some examples of sectors using our call transfer programming:
- HOTLINE technical and after-sales servicecall-outs.
- Customer support numbers in the evening and at weekends.
- The single on-call number in hospitals, clinics, Ehpad and HAD.
- Emergency numbers for Town Halls but also for communities of communes.
- The associations'hotlines.
- Town hall meetings to reach elected officials.
- Finally, all the services that are on standby with the management of an alert number in order to be put in contact with one or more people on call 24 hours a day.
Automatic call forwarding
PLANITEL telephone scheduling is chosen by our customers to secure the on-call number and to avoid :
- The on-call mobile phone that can be passed from hand to hand
- The call forwarding manual of a single on-call number to be transferred at a specific time.
The technical risks (standard failure, mobile failure, battery failure, etc.), the human risks (absence, transfer error, forgetfulness, etc.), as well as the obligation to be present on the premises (which is becoming increasingly restrictive), made it necessary to find a more reliable and secure call forwarding solution.
Planning Call Forwarding
PLANITEL is the result of 15 years of specialisation in the field of telephone on-call. More than just programming the transfer to mobile phones, the telephone schedule ensures that everything is in place to respond to theon-call situation:
- cascading calls
- acknowledgement of receipt of calls
- call distribution method
- SMS on-call or every time a call is made
- Full statistics
- etc ...